Friday, November 21, 2008

MAY BARACK OBAMA AND SBY HELP EACH OTHER

I feel plesuary since I hear the announcement about election in America. Barack Husein Obama has became a winner. He is a president of America now. I feel plesuary cause he ever life in Indonesia, and i am an Indonesian. He ever becomes an Indonesian, although just about 4 years. I believe that he feel long for this country. He loves Indonesia. He still understand Indonesia. I remember when America embargoed this country from import some weapon. Maybe cause the president of America at that time didn't like Indonesia. But now, the president of America is some one who feel long for this country. Barack Obama would not do like that. I like if the cooperation of a both of countries will grow up. Including about export, import, science, financial, trade, an many sections. Barack Obama is the first president from Negro in America. As barack ever says. The change has came to America. No red anymore, no blue. Everything are the same. Barack change has changed the all. He wants to build America. He wants to lead the word. Not like George Bush. Bush wanted to attack Saddam Husein in Iraqi, wants to attack Moslem in Afganistan, wants to plead Israel every times. I hope barack will not like this. I believe Barack Obama loves the peace, loves the difference, loves every good way. Same with my president now, Susilo Bambang Yudoyono. Hope they will able to help each other. I just able to write. Difficult to help, cause I am not a politician. Thank you










No comments: