Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE REASONS FOR CHOOSING ISLAM

Why do I choose Islam as my religion?
Because many reasons. Many reasons. I write on my page, I believe Islam because Islam is more logically than the other religion.
I choose Islam because I never understand about the God of Christian and the God of the other religion.
I choose Islam because the Book of Islam is more guingine than the Book of Christian and the else religion.
Gospel has many versions. We don't know which one is the true. A writer of Gospel wrote another Gospel because he doesn't believe the old Gospel. So it makes Gospel consist of many versions and many writer. So it makes me never believe Christ religion.
How about God? It is more complicated. I choose Islam cause it is more logically.
I write one verse Koran or Al Qur'an on this page. Maybe you will want to know Islam so much.
Surah 2. Al Baqarah (The Cow). Part 1.
The contain of that verse is:
This is the Book (the Qur'àn), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al Muttahun (the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deed which He has forbidden) and love Allàh much (perform al kinds of good deeds which He has ordained).
When somebody ask you about the contain of surah 2 of Al Baqarah, here I have writted as addition knowledge for you.
No fear, no doubt, it makes me choose Islam.
Thank you very much for your visit.

By writer of Hajji Book:
40 Hari Di Tanah Suci
Thank you

No comments: