Monday, January 5, 2009

A GIFT FOR MY WIFE

GOLD IN MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY
The style of my family is not the same with many families in western country. Today is my wife's birthday for 34th. When I woke up this morning, my daughter told me that today is her mum's anniversary for 34th. I just said, "yeah...".
When my wife came to me, I said for her Happy Birthday, may you will get longer and more good life. I kissed her forehead tenderly. She just smiled to me. We don't make any party like Western people. We only know that it is her birthday. My son and my daughter combined their money to buy something for her. They could buy a gift for my wife. A blue cover head they gave for her anniversary. One more time I said for her, 'Happy birthday for her'.
Although I said that my family is not the same with western people, many families in my town celebrate the birthday here. So many times I get the invitation for it, but I never attend it, and I don't like to do the party like that. When it was my son's birthday, I just buy something for him. Same with my daughters and my sons.
We don't inform to everyone like my sisters, my brothers or even for everybody. We just say for someone in my house. Maybe it is not very modern, but I don't care about it. I choose that way because I prefer to do this way. I believe that to celebrate the birthday is not Islamic way. I prefer to choose everything in Islam because I am a Muslim.
Maybe if I buy gold for my wife, I kiss her, I embrace her in her birthday, it is more than every thing. I kiss her with love, I care her with my heart, I love her, It is everything for her.
Today is a nice day, a happy day. May tomorrow will be nicer than today. I will say to her so that she buy the gold for her neglect or ring ear or Bracelet. She may choose which one does she like as a gift in her birthday. May God bless everybody. Include my family, my relative and every readers of my page. Thank you very much for your visit to my page.

No comments: