Saturday, January 3, 2009

WHEN I CHOOSE ADS FOR FEED

You know how to use feedburner? What is feedburner? Here, I want to tell you how I use feedburner. One day before I use this one, I never know feedburner. I don't know what is this.
I found feedburner because I want to choose ads for feed in my Adsense Account. When I clicked Adsense Setup, there were choices come to me, and I chose ads for feed. The application asked me to add my feedburner. Because of this, I had to open new window, and I search feedburner.
When internet has searched it, I chose 'Feedburner, allow weblog'. I found there were an empty box for http address. I only tried. I typed one of my http: http://tanjungddccuk2panyabungan.blogspot.com , I made a check list for the mini box of 'I am a podcaster!' and I clicked next.
In the next step, it asked me to choose RSS or Atom. I chose Atom.
Window says: Well come! Let us burn a feed for you. At the below, I found my title: Mr. Tanjung Panyabungan, and my Address is http://feedburner.com/blogspot/Czmw
The Address above is where people can find my new feed.
At the below, I typed my name as Ashartanjung, and I use my usually password in twice typing for reenter password. Than I typed my email address and clicked the Activate Feed box.
If the name is not available or the name is already exist, the feedburner will inform you. You should use the new user name. If it is available, it will be success. It is the way how to make feedburner.
In the home of feedburner, It will inform:
Hello, our name is Feedrburner. Put your content in front of more eyeballs. Publish + Advertise
When I have success to register in feedburner, I continue to complete my application of Ads for feed in mine. As my planning, I typed the address of my URL in the empty box of the page in Ads for feed. In a few moment, it told that I have been success.
I read the announcement that I should not be afraid if I look my getting profit only 0 Dollar. It is only few time or at least one week after now. The announcement of our profit will be display as a right number. But I didn't feel sad in that time even I found my profit was zero, because at that time I havn't been succes to copy my Adsense Code. But I looked something make me doubt. I didn't find Ads by Google on my page anymore. The information inform that my Gadget has already broken. I believe that it was only a few moment. Maybe also only at least one week. I wasn't scare because I believe that I didn't do wrong way in my choosing toward feedburner.

No comments: