Saturday, January 10, 2009

TO ARRANGE PAGE IN MICROSOFT WORD

When I studied Computer, I prefered to study Microsoft Excel. Maybe because my job is a businessman. I ever studied Microsoft Word, but I was not seriously to study it. I only heard and felt that it was necessary for me, because I was a businessman when I study in Computer Course. When I knew how to open Microsoft Word, I knew how to type in it, I thought that it was enough. But when I want to release my hobby to write a book in this year, I have to understand it the all. Because I have to arrange my book.
To solve every my problem in arranging my book, I have to contact my ex teacher Mr Muluk. He is the graduation of Padang Sidempuan Computindo Course. I called him by my mobile to solve my problem. At the first time, he was very scare to reply my calling, because in two years I never contact him. But he answered every my questions. Here I teach you some knowledge that I got from by calling him. Such as how to make the large of our page in Computer become as the large of the usually page in the book.
If your page is in potrait style and still use a usual format, here I tell you how to change it become as a large in usually book.
At the first time, please click File at the top and left of the screen of your computer. Choose page setup. Please choose again landscape. Make it become 2 per sheet. Make sure that you want to change the whole document. Click Margin, change the number of top, bottom, left, right side with number 2, and 0,5 cm for gutter. Klik ok below the whole text. Your page has been successful to change become the same type with the book's large.
When you want to make the tittle list like below:
No.. Title.......................................Page
1. Berbiqat di Hotel......................1
2. Berangkat ke Arafah...............3
To make your page become like above, here I tell you how to do it.
Please give the numbering for every title. Make sure that left tab has been in the good position. When you have give numbering at every title, please watch out the point of yours in your dekstop, look up the typing that you want to make like above. Please make them in point or become black color by clicking. Please click Format at the top of dekstop. click Tab, click the number 2...................
Make sure that you have border your typing at the right position, and click ok. Give a left tab in left position, and write the number of every page of title. It is the way to arrange the page such as the Indonesian text above.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Couple days ago I was at my friend's home. And noticed there an unusual software - ms word repair. It surprised me reason of the program fixed my old damaged .doc files for short time and free of charge.