Monday, January 5, 2009

THE RICE FIELD PICTURE

I believe that not all of the Bloggers can modify their Blog such as mine. You can look the picture above. It is the picture of the rice field around Mandailing Godang. It is Saba Balian near Saba Palas in Payabungan Julu, North Sumatra, Indonesia. The way to this place is go by William Iskander Street, and turn the right side or toward ABRI Street untill at least one mile from the Carrefour of ABRI street.
William Iskander street is the biggest street in Panyabungan. So it is very easy to find, whenever every body arrive to this town.
I type this page is for teaching who ever wants to know how to modify his Blog like my page. It is very easy to modify, but I know that many man can't change it because he never tries. Here I tell you how to modify it:
The first step is to open Google Account. Choose Blogger. If you have many Blogs, you will look all of you Blog in it. Please click Layout in your Blog. The page for editing our Blog will be appear. Now you can find a page for setting yours. On this page, you can choose 'edit the title'. You will look your Blog title, you can type your Blog Description in the empty box. For example on my page we can read the text: "Many man don't know Google Adsense..........".
The text above is a description.
For display your picture, you can add in the box of image. You may choose from Web or from your computer. Make sure the Placement. Choose 'Behind title' or 'Instead of title'. Please save. You have been success to put your picture on the top of your Blog like mine. So by this page, you will able to set all of your Blogs. You can put the Logo of Blogger by clicking the 'add Gadget', You can type information about your selve in the box of 'Edit About me', You can edit your title of every your article in your Blog by clicking 'Blog Arcive Edit' and many other offers to change here.
If you look the text 'Font and Colors'. In this setting, you can change the color of your Blog's Background, text colors, link colors, and many others. There are many choices of color in this page. You can choose those, you will really satisfy to modify your Blog by this setting.
I wrote this explanation because it was not easy for me to know it before. That's why I write all of my experience about Layout and about the picture on the top of my Blog. I am sorry if many of reader has known about this explanation. I am not a clever man, I just want to share my explanation, because I believe there will be many man stillneed

No comments: