Saturday, January 3, 2009

A PROBLEM FOR A NEW PUBLISHER

It is only my experience to choose ads fo feed. When I open my Google Account, I opened Adsense setup, I chose Adsense for feed. Sorry, if you don't understand about Adsense setup, or you never find the text of Adsense setup on your page, it is because you are not a publisher in Adsense. If you want to become a publisher in Adsense, please go to Google Adsense, and send an application. When you success in Google adsense, you will find Adsense setup in your account.
When I open my Adsense setup, I only found two of choice. They are Asense for feed and Adsense for referral. I found nothing Adsense for Content that makes me dizzy many times. Why? Because I never find Adsense for content on my Adsense setup. When I tried to choose Ads for feed, it ask me to write my channel. I wrote my name is Mr Tanjung panyabungan. When it ask me to type description, I type, "I know many people never know about Google Adsense, many people know and Google never received them to become a publisher and many people has been success in Google Adsense'.
At the second step to choose adsense for feed, it ask me to choose feedburner. What's feed burner? I try to opened it, and it ask me to type my http. The feedburner send me an email: "A message will be deliver to my email if the publisher has produced new content on that day. no new content, no email for you".
When I send an application to feedburner, I complete the text that it ask, they send me an email, "You recently request an email subscription to Adsense or feed. We can wait to send the updates you want via email, so they send me a link for update my burnerfeed. Really, it made me difficult to understand because I don't know much about burnerfeed.
So until now, I still don't understand about burnerfeed. What for is that, but I want to study about it. Maybe in this week I have to kow it more datail. Cause it is very important to understand if we are a publisher. If you are a new publisher, please study it if you want to make adsense for feed. Because without being success to choose Adsense for feed is only make us always get nothing in getting money. If reader is a new publisher, maybe my page is important fo him, but if you are a man who has success in Google Adsense, I need your help to teach me about feedburner. If you want to teach me, please type your opinion in comment place.

No comments: