Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ADVENTURE IN GETTING PROFIT

When you have an Email, you have a Blog, please try to write some article. I will tell the reader about my experience in Google Adsense. In the first month , I try to write an article. Many time I write and write my article, with my Nick Name at every below of my articles.
When I read the Term of Adsense, really I have to write in English, or at least, it must more than 50 per cent. In the first step, I write in Indonesian. Many times always Indonesian, because to write in English is a little difficult for me. I can speak English. When ever I meet with my friend who can speak English, I always speak English with them. But only in speaking. For writing, it is very seldom for me to do. But when I know Google Adsense, I try to write and write in English. I write about the Mandailing Culture, I write about Islamic,Christian, about my story, me experience, and the other articles. Until in 2 months later, I have written more than 50 articles, than I try to send my application to Google Adsense at that time. In three times I send an appliciation. At the end, Google received me at the end of November 2008. Now I tell you about my Blog. I only write English articles and Indonesian articles. I always try to make my articles become good about text, words, and story. I tell you like this because I have done like this. Now if you have a Blog in English, maybe you may try to adventure in Google Adsense. I believe if you understand about Internet, can speak English, you have the ability to make articles, you are the one now to be a vice of publisher in Google. When you get money from Google Adsense, it will very nice experience. Who ever you are, whenever you are, even you live in a forest, in a village, you are an International Publisher. You will get much money by ads, you can share your experience, your knowledge. It will be very nice for you. More ever Internet is the Globally adventure about information. If you have a Blog such as I have told you before. If you have felt ready to send application. Please click here. Good luck for you adventure. Maybe for someone who live in Africa, live in Russia, In Philipines, Indonesia, Brunai Darussalam, Timor Leste, New Geunea, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, will more understand with my language. Because my English Style is Indonesian style. One more time, please click here to begin.

No comments: