Friday, December 19, 2008

SIRSAK AND QUR'ANIC VERSES

SIRSAK PLUS QUR'ANIC VERSE IS A MEDICINE
When my wife's neck is ill in this morning, I called my father in low. I told him that my wife is ill. I told that my wife need my parent in low to come to visit us. When he knew about our problem, he called my brother in low. He tough him how to overcome deseas in neck because of miss move when some body is sleeping. I typed this story because I want to teach the reader how to make the leaf of sirsak become a traditional medicine. This is how to make it:
At the first time we take a several leaves of sirsak. Oh sorry, I forget to say the name of sirsak in Latin. It is Annona Muricata. I believe that many man know about sirsak. We take about 15 sheets of leaf. Put it in the water about 1 litre. Please heat it until become hot. When it is become cold again because take aside from the stove, we break the leaves. We break with our fingers. when you want to use it as a medicine for your ill, please read the Qur'anic verse. You open the Qur'anic, open the 'Verse Ash-Sharh'
If you want to know the meaning of that verse, here I typed for you.
1. Have we not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad Saw)
2. And remove from you your burden.
3. Which weighed down your back?
4. And have we not raised high your fame?
5. Verily, along with every hardship is relief,
6. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.
7. So when you have finished (your occupation) devote yourself for Allah's worship.
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your) intention and hopes. This the meaning of Qur'anic Surat Ash-Sharh
It is English version. If you want to use it become pray to god or to make the sirsak leaves become the medicine, you should read in Arabic version. Same with in Arabic Qur'anic.
When you finish to read this verses for 7 times, please drink the water. It is a good medicine for sicknes of neck. You should drink 3 times for a day. If you still feel sick for tomorrow, please do again tomorrow. As for your neck is ill, and you use this traditional medicine, I hope you will recover. I got this from my father in low who life in Padang Sidempuan. He tell this system to make it to my brother in low, so that he can teach me, and I can care my wife. If you want to try, please try. I hope Allah will bless you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daun sirsak memang sudah terbukti bagus.

Kalau sulit mencari daun sirsak kering dari pohonnya langsung, di sini ada bentuk teh celupnya >>

KLIK >> http://berkhasiat.web.id/jualan/jual-teh-daun-sirsak/

~ Atau yang lebih AMPUH LAGI, minyak daun sirsak + Habbatussauda + Propolis, klik di sini

~ atau kunjungi situs www.berkhasiat.web.id

~ atau langsung pesan sarang semut secara online ke 0813-80-262524 (Ryan) -- SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram/Line