Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY MUSLIM NEW YEAR

website design companies
website design company

In 28 December 2008 is the Muslim New Year for this year. I say to every Muslim, Happy new year today.
As addition knowledge for you,here I type the names of month in Muslim Year.
1. Muharram
2. Safar
3. Rabi'al awwal
4. Rabi'al thani
5. Jumada al awwal
6. Jumada al thani
7. Rajab
8. Sha'aban
9. Ramadan
10. Shawwal
11. Dhul al Qi'dah
12. Dhul al Hijjah
Even I life in Indonesia not in Arab land, I love Muslim Year. I really love it.
For every human and for every Muslim, I say happy new year. More ever Muslim from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Palestine, Jordan, Syria,, Turkey, , Iraqi, Lybia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darus salam, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Western Sahara, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirate, Uganda, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tajikistan, Suriname, Sudan, Somalia, Senegal, Qatar, Pakistan, Oman, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Maldives, Guinea,Gambia, Djibouti, Cameroon, Bangladesh, Algeria. For everybody and for every human in this world, I say one more time, "Happy Muslim New Year".
May Muslim, Christian and the other religions will make Good friendship. No terror anymore. No quarrel anymore. I believe now will be better. More ever because of Barack Obama has became a winner in America President Election. He is a leader of America and the leader of a big country. I know that Obama's religion is Catholic, but his father's religion is Islam. I believe he loves Islam, he respect Muslim although Obama is not a Muslim now. We pray to God so that this word will be peace forever since this new Muslim year.

No comments: