Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TIPS TO GET MONEY BY BLOG

Tips To Get Money in Internet
How to get money from Google. Maybe many people has ever hear that somebody has gotten money from Google. I know the information that we can get money from Google by my friend Abdoel. He ever tells me that he wants to find a site that will give him any profit. It was the first time I know about it. So when I opened Internet, I typed 'How to get money by Website ob Blog' in Google search. In that page I found many sites that offer profit. At the first time, really I didn't know which one is the true information. Every site offered money and offered any home work to a reader like me. Day by day I read the Internet, I look for the site to getting money every day. But in one month I got nothing because every body who will give me a profit always ask me to buy his e-book. I didn't know is he a cheater or no. When I found some body's Blog, he wrote to teach me to make a Blog, and gave the lesson to make it step by step. "Here I will tell you how to make a Blog".
When I have a Blog, I still read many experiences of every publisher and every Blogger. But I find almost every Blogger always offers an e-book. They offers me the book around 1 until 2 Million Rupiahs. I was afraid because I didn't know him. I was afraid if they cheat me. So one day, I read someone 's Blog from America, he wrote in his Blog that he already get money about 40 Million Rupiahs for a month. I really feel interesting to follow his step. He wrote in his Blog "how to make an email", he wrote how to make a Website, "How to send application to Google Adsense".He teaches me everything with free. When I continued to read the all, I found that he write how to make a link. Everything is free to study in his. I don't know why did not I ever find the explanation about getting money in Indonesian language. I never find a Blog in Indonesia that will teach me how to getting many and how to be success in Google Adsense, except with pay his e-book. So because of my experience about his teaching, that's why I type my Blog for help readers. I want to teach every body "about my Experience in Google Adsense". I like if many reader understand with Google Explanation, that's why I share my knowledge through this page, although just a little. I hope it will help you very much. And the next time I will try to write in my own language Country. It is Indonesian. and later in my mother language Mandilingnese, if I still have any time.







website design companies
website design company

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

===>> http://www.abid.in

Here's your chance to make $40,000 per month with
Adsense by being lazy.....


Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy Ass Make $40,000/Month (Yep, that's 40,000 USD) Every Month Like Clockwise From My Web.site.

===>> http://www.abid.in

The Website Is.

* Highly Optimized
* Content Rich
* Profit Pulling
* Fully Automated

Here's What You Get:

A Huge Money Making Website
Integrated with Adsense ads, dynamic feeds and over a thousand content pages.

My Free Traffic Report
Methods I use to get a lot of traffic, almost instantly.

Free Email Tips
You will get some EXTRA tips on promoting your new website by email.

Setup and Hosting Help
Even though you get full easy to follow setup instructions. If you still have trouble you can contact us we will set up and host your website for you.

===>> http://www.abid.in

As an special offer, I am offering my complete Adsense Treasure System A fully automated website which makes you money while you sleep.

Finally a tool for you to make some serious money.

Get Your Copy Now... Click here

===>> http://www.abid.in

Ready Made Website






Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood



Shopping Mall

Online Shopping Mall

Buy Online

Anonymous said...

Its very effective post on great subject.I would like to say thank you for good effort.
website design