Saturday, December 27, 2008

KA'BAH PICTURE FROM HASAN

When my friend come back from Mecca, I ask the picture from his mobile phone. There are many pictures of Mecca in his. Such as the Minaret of Nabawi mosque, the Masjidil Haram mosque, the picture of Ka'bah and many other pictures. I ask his picture because I want to choose the best one. I want to choose for cover of my book '40 Hari di Tanah Suci'. Everything has stand by with my book. I just wait for the invitation of PT Gudang Garam from Medan. Usually they invite me to attend the meeting in a hotel. Talk about the marketing of Gudang Garam, and to solve how to make the marketing will be better. If they invite me, usually they will give me such as accomadation. I will stay at hotel with free. They will give me money for transportation and everything that I need. I wait for their invitation to go to Medan. So that I won't finish much money to manage my business to publish my book in Medan Indonesia.
I have many collections of picture in my house. The pictures that I get from my camera when I was in Saudi Arabia. But I want to choose the best one, that's why I ask for him. Maybe his picture is more nice. I will compare later.
I know there is many pictures of Mecca and Madina in internet, but sure I don't like to take or to download it. Cause it is not belong to me. I like the picture that I get by my camera or a picture that I ask from someone such as I ask from Hasan (My friend from Dalan Lidang Madina). I will feel that the picture is belong to me, cause I ask him directly. Not by download from someone's site in Internet.
I will very pleasuer to display on the cover of my book. ?Everybody in Mandailing Natal maybe will proud to look that there is a publisher or an author from his area. Including the government from my area. Maybe they will feel satisfy to look my book. I only wait for the invitation of Gudang Garam or the invitation of PT Sempoerna. After their invitation has came, I will go to there. Insya Allah I will make my planning become true, because I have gotten ISBN from Jakarta Pusat. I need a praying from every body. I need a helping of God. May God will bless us forever, and may my article will make an intensive for everybody to share his idea, even by a book or by the Blog something like this. Thank for hasan, my friend. For everybody in this world, I say, "Ka'bah is not a God of Muslim. I say like this because I find many times in Internet that somebody said that Ka'bah is God. No...Ka'bah is not a God".

No comments: