Monday, December 22, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY GADGET

When I am going to a doctor in Gunung Tua Panyabungan, Indonesia. I open my Internet, when I am waiting for my wife's turn to take medicine in Doctor's room. I open my Adsense page, and than I find that no Ads anymore on my page. There is a writing Error Gadget in the place of Ads. I am very sad to look my page. I am afraid if Google Adsend has made me not become a publisher anymore. The step to copy my Adsense Code to my page was not success until now, because I have no any spare time to study about Adsense Code, and Google has said that my Gadget has broken. I think everybody will be very sad, more ever to become a publisher in Google Adsense is very difficult.
When I open the setting of Ads, that I toke from layout, I find again the text that says my Gadget has broken. It says I should remove my Gadget. The first time I don't understand to remove my Gadget. Where will I remove my Ads? So I open a help, I find a explanation that I ought to delete my Gadget. Oh my God. What will I do. In a long time I make my Blog, in a long time I write my article. Now the setting ask me to delete my Gadget. So when I am in my sadness, I think it is just because the Network Coverage is not so good. I make a plan that I will delete my Gadget in next three days. I should wait for it. If in three days my Ads still broken, I will delete my Gadget in my Blog.
To solve my problem, I try to think what has I done just now with my Blog. I remember that I just wrote the article about the priest who buy ingredient before Christmas. I try to edit and save it in draft. I found there were 3 article that I saved in draft. I delete it the all. I just hope my Gadget will become good, because I really don't understand about Gadget.
When I close my Internet, my wife has finished to take medicine from doctor room. After finish to get it, we still want to take a traditional medicine from a paranormal. We go to paranormal's house around Pasar Jonjong. When I am waiting for my wife, I open my Internet, I has looked my Ads again. I am very happy to look it. So maybe my Ads appear again because I have delete an article from draft, maybe because the Network coverage was not so good just now. I write it because I want to share my Experience about my Gadget. If somebody has a problem like mine, maybe this article will be use full for him.

No comments: