Saturday, December 20, 2008

PLAY FOOT BALL WITH MY SON

Nowadays, really time has changed. Long time ago, when every children in my area wanted to play with his friend, they always did traditional game. Now everything has being difference.
When I came back to my house, I found my children was playing Play Station. It is electronic game made by Japan. I never play that game when I was a child. But My children have played this game. My children have a disc of Foot Ball game (Soccer). We can choose which country will belong to us at our game. I really feel interesting to watch it. I ask to my child so that I follow them to play Play Station. We choose the Soccer game. Many country we can find on the list. Such as Brasil, Prance, America, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Japan, Argentina, Italy, Senegal, Sweden, and many other countries. Tonight I choose Brasil for me, and my son choose Argentina. My child very clever to drive that Play Station. My child is Rahman, still become a student of Kinder Garden Adnani in my town Panyabungan, Indonesia. I play with Rahman, and my else children just watch our game.
I can look many player in our game, such as Batistuta, Saha, Maradona, Ronaldo, Ronaldino, Robinho, and many other top player in this word. I never thought that my children can play this game very well. In fact he is very young. Still 6 years old. In that game, we can choose the time, choose the place, choose the player. The game is really nice. When I look the game of foot ball in this Play Station, I feel as I am watching the really foot ball game. More ever the name in this Play Station is the same with the name of player in Foot Ball International.
I play this game with him about 1 hour. I stop because I feel tired with my eyes. I can not look screen of the Play Station in a long time. Really difference with my son's eyes. The score of my game with him is 9 and 10. My son become a winner. And I am lost. He is really very clever to drive this game. I write this story because I feel surprise to look the ability of my son. This time really difference with my time when I was a child. I believe many man has an experience like me. Many man always play foot ball with his children in his spare time. For me, maybe it is just to fill the time, but for my children, maybe to make them become a clever boy or a clever girl. If you have an experience about the game like this, I hope a reader can give me a comment.

No comments: