Saturday, December 27, 2008

CAN YOU FIND PREFERENCE TEXT IN GOOGLE HOMEPAGE?

When we have a problem with our account because of the language of our Google Account is not the support language. Really it will make us feel dizzy like me. When I look the choice in my Adsese Account, I didn't find such as Adsense for content. But when I read someone's experience of a publisher, I find that we have to change the language of our Account.
Because I just know a little bit about Internet, It made me feel very difficult to solve. I need three days to change the language of my Account because my knowledge only a little and I never study Internet. But now I have been success to change it. Here I tell you how to change it.
At the first time, you click the 'help' on the top and right of or page, when our Account has been appear. Google Accounts help will displaid on the screen. we should scroll the mouse tool until we find 'Editing Your account'. Please click it. When the screen has changed, you will find the choice 'Language', And please click it again. We will find again how to solve our language account.
-We should open Google homepage. 'Google help' will ask you to click Preferences. It is a link. If you use a mobile phone, maybe you will feel difficult to find it. Because the text is very small. At the first time, I didn't find it, but when I look seriously, I find that it is on the right side of the empty box of Google. It is very small text. When you click it, you will find many language choices. Please choose the language that supported in your Adsense Account. Choose the language in the box with scroll it. When you have finished to choose it. Plese look many choices of laguages below of that, and give such as check list to language that you choose. Please click save preferense. The informatin about this changing will reported on the screen. I have done this system for one day. But when I open my Account, It still in my old choice language. So not every body can change the language of his Account by this system. We have to check the help in 'Editing Your account' one more time. there is the else system to solve this problem if our Account still in old language choice. The Google help ask you to change it by clicking https://www.google.com/accounts/ . Please try. May you succes with this way. But if you easier to understand with guide of Google, please go to Google help. Maybe easier for you. I write this one for some one does not understand by that guide. Every choice is depent on you. I just want to help.

No comments: