Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR GOOGLE

I write this page at 01 January 2009, at 09:35 am. The situation in my town is not so crowd. The street is looked so silent. Many boys and girls maybe still sleep because was late to go to bed last night. This morning has been 2009. Since in 2006. A man from Medan has been coming to Panyabungan, Mandailing Natal, Indonesia. He sells trompet in every end of the year. Last night he sold Rp: 5.000 for one unit. He sold it very much yersterday. He is the first one to sell trompet in Mandailing Natal in every end of the year.
Before, nobody use trompet to well come the new year. Nobody care about it, but nowadays, everything really difference with before. I don't know which one is the best. The people use trompet to well come the new year or do nothing like 3 years ago.
As a Muslim, I realize that it is very important, but I don't like to celebrate this new year like many boys and girls in my area last night. Maybe I am too ortodox. Maybe I am not up to date. Even to celebrate it, I did nothing.
At the end of my page, I say, "Happy New Year". May we will success forever.
I know that the year very important. I use this year too. Not Islamic year, but I don't like to celebrate it. I liker to celebrate Muslim New Year. But many people in my town really has canged. They don't change their religion, but many boys and girls has changed the tradition. 3 years ago nobody does it, but now, It is like in Russia, like in Swiss, Polandia, Italy, and many western countries. Happy new year for GOOGLE

No comments: