Friday, December 26, 2008

ONE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

Yesterday was the Christmas day. Only a little bit celebration of Christian day in my town. Cause the community of Christian is not many people here. Everything is very peace. Muslim never bother Christian in my town, although Christian is the minority one. Solidaritation in my town is very good. Muslim never bother Christian. Christian can life with very peace in Panyabungan, Indonesia.
I find nothing celebration around the market. They make a celebration only around their area, such as in Kayu Jati.
When I meet with my friend today, he told me that he just celebrate their Christmas. So they celebrate for two days. Before, I though that they only celebrate for one day. Because I know the Christmas day is 25 December. Now I have been know that they usually celebrate in two days.
I look my friend very seriously today. I am thinking a lot why he believes in Christ. Why he doesn't believe Islam. I have thought that a Christian has misunderstood to Islamic. More ever I watched the Metro Tv program last night. The program said that Muslim misunderstand with Gospel and Christ. No. Muslim never misunderstand about Gospel. Muslim believe in Gospel, but it must be genuine. Not content many versions. Everything in Koran is true said by God, but Gospel has mixed by man's speaking. Like the verse, "When Jesus go........". It is an example said by a man, not by God. I find in Gospel, "Eli eli lama sabakhtani". It is said by Jesus, not by Allah. That speaking is said by Jesus and written by someone. It is really difference with Koran. Koran is content of Allah speaking. More ever story about Jesus in Koran, more ever about Adam. Mohammed never knows about Jesus, but when Allah reveal it, it made Mohammad knows Jesus, but only as a prophet, never as a God. One more time I say, only as a prophet. When I find many stories of Jesus in Gospel after his death, I believe it is not said by Allah anymore, because Allah only sent down the verses for Jesus in Jesus's time. Allah never send down a story of Jesus to Jesus. Never to Yudas, and the other of his friends. I suggest every body to think about it. I like everybody will find the right way. Please look the Book from Allah, not told by a human. I really like if every body find the right way. I think a lot about my friend. I didn't say anything for him, because he believes so much. He believes Christ without compare with the else religions. That's why I suggest the reader to compare. Don't lost your

No comments: