Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TOURIST FROM NETHERLANDS IN BUKIT TINGGI

TOURIST FROM NETHERLANDS IN BUKIT TINGGI
When I went to Bukit Tinggi, West Sumatra, Indonesia, I met with a wisman from Netherlands in a zoo. At the first time, I was taking a rest on a bench. I and all of my family was there together to have a vacation in Bukit Tinggi. We were being tired to look many animals, like an elephant, crocodile, tiger, many kind of birds, many kind of snakes, deer, camel, bear, many kind of chickens, many kind of fishes, lion, siamang, and many other animals, including the bone of big fish. I thought that is the bone of whales. When we were sitting, a couple of tourist pass by my side. I remembered that my daughter Putri, had been studying English in All Stars English Course in may town Panyabungan, Madina, North Sumatra. At that time, really I wanted to see my daughter's ability in English. I asked her to talk to the tourist. But she was ashamed to begin. I pushed her, but I could look from her face that she was a little bit afraid to begin to talk to the tourist. So I asked her, was she brave to talk to them if I begin, or I asked the tourist to talk to her. When she said that she dare to talk, I stood up and called the tourist. I said that my daughter want to practice her English, I told that she is ashamed to begin to talk.
The tourist are consist of one a man and one a woman. After we have talked each other, I knew that they were wife and husband.
When a wife of the tourist knew that my daughter want to talk with her, she smiled and called Putri. They talk each other in English. I was very proud because my daughter already could speak English. They talk about ten minutes. I felt that the tourist was very kind. When I show they speak English, some times I talk with her husband. A both of them were very kind. We talked about the space of Bukit Tinggi and Netherlands, talk about my country and their country and the other cases. And we stopped my talking just because my sister who lives in Padang Sidempuan called me by the phone. I could not talk to them any more. When Putri did not know what to say, they finished their talking. The wisman just said bye-bye to me when I still talking with my sister by my mobile phone. But I recorded my talking with them in my phone. Who ever wants to show that video, maybe I will put in my blog. That video just about 5 minutes

No comments: