Sunday, December 28, 2008

A MAN FROM NADWA COLLEGE

HE IS A GRADUATION OF NADWA COLLEGE
When I arrived to my house last night, I found my friend in front of my house. I shake his hand cause our friendship. He is as my friend and as my religion teacher. He told me that he has developed a religion school or a Pesantren in Bintungan, Pejangkar Baru, Sinunukan, Mandailing Natal, Indonesia. He told me about his adventure to build the school, the adventure to give salary for every teacher with a little budget, since the first time he began the everything in Pesantren until now. He is Abdur Rahman Nadwi, a graduation of Nadwa Collage, Ulterpradesh, india in 1988. I really admire him. He makes a school in Sinunukan. He teach many children there. He inform me that he has 6 classes room and has 14 teachers. I realize that to make a school is not an easy doing. I know that it is something difficult to do.
In our meeting, we also talked about his student long time ago. He told me that he had a student in Mustufawiyah, and now he has been in India too. His student's surname is Tanjung. When he said this surname, I remembered that I ever fill the chat box of Tanjung in Blogger page. When I said that I have ever contac him by the chating box in his Blog, he really felt glad. He felt proud cause he has a student someone like him. He told me that Tanjung ever comes to his Pesantren or Madrasah.
If the readers want to ask about religion, everybody who has a blog can ask by a comment below this Bog. I am not a religion teacher, but I can ask H Abdur Rahman Nadwi in every our meeting, and maybe will complete my knowledge about religion.
I hope every student from Nadwa College, Lucknow, will able to share his opinion by this page, and knows that a graduation from that school has been success to develop a school in religion section in outside of India.
After I talked about a half hour with my friend, he told me that our talking was enough. He said to me that he wanted to go somewhere, because he had a promise with someone to meet.
When he left me, I just pray to God, may he will always success in Allah's way.?I think, he has done many doings in spreading Islam. May God will always bless him. It is my praying for God when he left me last night.

No comments: