Thursday, December 25, 2008

NICE SUNSET AROUND BUNG HATTA UNIVERSITY

When the first time I arrived in padang at 1990, I just bring an address of someone that still attend a lecture in IKIP padang. At that time it was still very seldom to find a Mandailingnese in this city. When my bus stop in center of Padang, I asked the seller of Cigarettes. I asked her where is Ulak Karang area. I asked Ulak Karang because I wanted to go there, I wanted to stay there, because there was a mandailingnese life there. She answered with Minangnese. I said I am sorry, cause I did not understand about her language. I tried again asked her with Indonesian, but I didn't get a satisfy reply cause she couldn't speak Indonesian. At the and I went to the station of mini bus and found the bus toward Ulak Karang. When I arrived there, I looked for my friend's house by a walk. I found after 15 minutes. When I still talked with my friend, one of my schoolmate from Mandailing, Tasliman, came to me. Because of Tasiman, I stayed in Tasliman's house.
It is my story when I went to padang to register my self in Bung Hatta Universty in 1990. In the afternoon Tasliman asked me to go to the seaside around Bung Hatta. We went to look the Sunset. It is very nice to look Sunset there. Many visitor go there. When I look this Sunset, it was there first time for me to look it. Maybe every tourist from the other Country who still staying in Padang, it will be very nice for him to attend the Sunset time. The sky will become red, the sea will become red because the shine of sun. The sun will disappear behind the sea with very slowly. Yeah...It was very nice. I write this story cause I feel long for to look it. I only registered in Bung Hatta Universitas when I was there. Never attend the lecture in that time, cause my father was sick. He couldn't earn money any more for my lecture, that's why I did not continue my lecture.
The nice one in Padang are so many place. You can visit Pantai Carolina, Tabing, Teluk Bayur, Indarung, and many other places. I write this Blog cause I want to share my experience about Sunset in Padang. Maybe many tourist will get satisfy they if try to look it. I have been never go to Ulak Karang since 1990. Alhtough I go there at 1995. 1997 and 2007, I did go there anymore. I went there because my business with someone in AJB around Pasaraya, Padang, West Sumatra. Only to manage business, and I always in a hurry. I did not go there not because I don't like to see it. Just because I am in a hurry