Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MY STORY IN BALAI PUSTAKA

I WAS DAVID HASIBUAN IN BALAI PUSTAKA JAKARTA PUSAT
When I was watching the television last night, I looked in Metro Tv channel, the accident in front of Balai Pustaka, Jakarta. There was a three falled down to the street and bother the transportation around Balai Pustaka Building. I remember at that time that I had a business in Balai Pustaka in 1990. I always sell my book. I couldn't publish my book because I had no money to print and publish my book. In November 1990, I had the last novel, that entitle 'SELAMAT JALAN ROBERT'. It was not good typing, that's why I asked that book to type by a worker in Balai Pustaka. He worked at the second floor. I mean his table working was at the second floor. He is a Javanese, but I have forgotten his name.
When ever a man in Balai Pustaka read this information, I like if he answer this letter or Blog. I have some debt for him, and I have a document of novel in him. In 1990, I always said that my name was David Hasibuan, and I was from Medan Indonesia. I never said that I was from Panyabungan, Mandailing. Because it was very seldom to find a man who knows my town at that time. If a worker of Balai Pustaka read this letter, I hope they ask each other about it, because I still have some debt for him (Javanese Employer), and he is still keeping the document of my novel. I never go there for a long time. That's way I never visit him in Balai Pustaka around Senayan Jakarta Pusat. Thank you for all of worker and the Chairman of Balai Pustaka.
Here I write a little bit the story of my novel. It is about a story of a man from Toba Lake that went to Jakarta after finishing his study, he went to Jakarta with his friend Domu, and married with a woman from Aceh. He found a job in Jakarta, and some body had name Wonder found Robert on the way, and gave him work as Criminal. At that time he knew that the boss af Wonder is his father who left him when he was a child. His father left him, his sister and his mother around Toba Lake. It is the story of my novel. If an employer of Balai Pustaka knows about my Blog, Please answer me. I want to pay my debt for your friend in Balai Pustaka, and I want to get my document novel anymore. Thank you very much. My name was David Hasibuan in Jakarta when I was a writer.

No comments: