Monday, December 29, 2008

MAY I WILL NOT BE A HEAVY SMOKER

MAY I WILL BE NOT A HEAVY SMOKER AGAIN
Sometimes when I look my members in my place while they are doing work, really to smoke is a little bit bother the working activity. For example my members, whenever they don't have something to do, they always smoke. So many times they do like that. Sometimes when they didn't finished their smoke, I have asked them to do some work. They have to stop smoke. They have to kill the fire of their cigarette. So many times I look like this. Sometimes they didn'nt get any satisfy with smoking because of working.
Whenever they have nothing to do, really to smoke is very nice. I am as man, feel like that. More ever my job has finished, I always smoke, although I know that it is not good for health. Smoke is like a tradition for a man in my area.
I remember when I had a meeting in my village Lumban Dolok sixt years ago. When many man attend the meeting, including me, We smoked while sit and talk each other in that place. Suddenly the electric was off. Everything was looking dark. Nothing anything can look anymore except the fire of smoke. It was very funny. As a total of man that attend the meeting, its were the total of smoking fire that I look in the darkness. Sometime when I remember it, I always smile and fell funnywith this happen. Really it is the tradition of a man in my area. For this sixt years, the government has made high the tax of cigarette. very high, but I Iook everybody feels difficult to stop it. Last year, the Government has been make a low about smoking. Government forbidden to smoke in general place, but maybe because so many man always smoke, including the employer in government, it made difficult to do the low. I don't know when the low will be standing in fort of the people. I think just because to smoke is like a tradition in my area, including in my country Indonesia. I live in Mandailing Natal, Indonesia, maybe it is the same with the other country. America always say about forbide to smoke, but I look the cigarette from America is very good seller in my country. So how about cigarette in America? Maybe in every where, to smoke is very difficult to stop, including in my country. I want to stop smoke but until now I still be a heavy smoker. May I can stop it next time, because it is not good for healthy.

No comments: