Saturday, December 20, 2008

MY FRIENDS WILL COME IN CHRISTMAS

Not so long any more to wait for Christmas day and New Year. In Christmas day, many of my friends when I was studying in SMA 1 Panyabungan will come back from many places. The population of Christian in Madina just about 0,1 percent. But my Christian friends when I was studying almost 33 per cent in our class room. It is really seldom.
I never meet them again since we graduated from that school. Although our religion is difference, I feel long for them. Maybe because to long time I made a connection with them. I write this story at December 20, 2008, so just five day anymore, Christmas day will come.
If I compare the Christian in my area Mandailing Natal and the other country like in America, it is really difference. Many times I talk about religion with a tourist, Many tourist say that he is a Christian but he does not believe in God. When the first time I talk with them, I did feel surprise. Sure, He has a religion, but he does not believe in God. Morever I read one of Magazine, I found a news that a few of Church in America, is empty of prayer in Christmas day. Many Christian feel lazy to go to a Church, although in Christmas day. Maybe because the verse in Gospel is not logically. But in my country, every Christian still believes in God. Maybe because they don't think a lot about the God. If we think a lot, really it will make us confuse, because Some times Gospel say that God is Jesus, some times God is Gabriel, some times God is Allah. Gospel says that it is trinity. Many man in this world don't understand how to make it become logically. Including me. I don't like a religion that can't give me any logically explanation. I more believe the the logically religion. If Christ is not logically, God must be gave the Logically Religion. It must be right. God must be gave it, even not A Christ, even not Nasrany.
Some times I feel surprise, Christ religion come to Indonesia by the west people like Netherlands, but many west people like in America don't believe in God. Some one who believes just some one who feels long for God, but he doesn't know which religion is the true one. If you doubt about Christ, please study the else religion to compare. Don't loose your time to study about it. I write this article because I remember it, and want to advice every who feels doubt. I don't ask you to leave Christ, but I ask you to study the else, you choose which one is the true. If you more believe to Christ, please become a Christian.

No comments: