Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TO DOWNLOAD CHATING BY GOOGLE

HOW TO CHAT BY A MOBILE PHONE
I know many man can chat by a mobile phone, and so many man can not use mobile phone for chating. In this page, I want to teach the reader to use mobile phone for chat to many person in this word. I write this for sharing my experience. Hope if somebody ask you how to chat by phone, you will be able to teach them.
Here I teach you step by step to use mobile phone for cathing:
1. If you use www.google.com in your mobile, please type nimbuzz at the empty box of Google, and click search.
2. When you find many offers from Nimbuzz, please choose Nimbuzz - Download Mobile PC
3. When you find the text of download at Nimbuzz page, please click Download.
4. please choose many choices of trade mark of phone by scroll the choices in the box. Than click next.
5. Make sure the type of your mobile phone with the type of mobile in the list, and click next.
6. Choose the language, than scroll to below and choose 'Download lite'.
In a few moment you will be success to download. Please save in game or in the other place of memory in your mobile phone. Please register your self at Nimbuzz. Type your email address, give your password, and start to chat with many other man or woman from every place in this world.
It is very nice to chat with many man around the word. I always use Nimbuzz to talk with everybody of Nimbuzz user about religion. Sometimes we meet with someone who wants to know about religion. We can teach him what he wants. We can explain that Islam is the best religion. We can ask everything to everybody. It will be very nice for you in your spare time. I only can explain to download by Google, because I never use the other one. Since I have been using the Chating, I have though so many users about Culture and Religion, I have so many friends around the world. Sometimes from Egypt, sometimes from India, Iran, Indonesia, Seri Langka, Mouzambique and many other countries. Please study by this page. Maybe this explanation will use full for you. I ever read that we can get some money by chating, but I don't know how to get it. I only know how to get money by Google. We write and write, everything is free, and you will get money by ads on your page. If you want to try you can go to Google Adsense. You read the help in the page. Please try if your hobby is writing an article, story, experience and the else. May you will get the profit by my page. Thank you very much for your visit on my page.

No comments: