Monday, December 29, 2008

BARACK OBAMA IS A NEW HERO

BARACK OBAMA HAS MANY FAMILIES
I really in a hurry in waiting for inaugration of Barack Obama as a President of America. I am in a hurry to look every planning of Obama for a log time. He ever said that Changing has came to America. No red, no blue anymore. He really rich of culture and friendship. His father is from Kenya, that's why I believe that he loves Africa. He ever lives in Indonesia. It is mean he loves Eastern people. His father is a Muslim. It makes I believe that he loves Muslim, although he is a Catholic nowadays. He was born in America, and his mother is an American, he studied and lives in America until now. He ever becomes a senator, he understands many people. That's why I believe him will able to lead America and will able to maintain the peace in his world.
I write my opinion about this, cause I watched the news in Metro Tv channel. It broadcast that Israel attack Hamas in Gaza, Palestine. More than 300 people has dead because Israel's attack to Palestine. Many people protest this attack. Many leaders of Muslim organization, many leaders of country, and including a leader of Catholic Paus Benediktus XVI. Why? Because Muslim is very friendly. Many Christians live in Muslim country. Including in my country, Indonesia. Christian can live peace fully although they only a minority community. So why George Bush doesn't protest this attack? I know that a American does not like war. I have looked a proof when Tom Tancredo in his Campaign. He saw his opinion about Muslim. We understood that he does not like Muslim comunity, and he got lost in election vice President in America. Many demonstrants in America do not like the war. As my opinion, that's why Tom Tancredo got loose policy arena.That's why I am in a hurry to wait for the time of inaugrate of Barack Obama as a new president of america. I believe him so much. Many times Negro has changed the face of this world. Long time a go, Martin Luther King has struggled for Human Right. No slavement in this world again cause of him. Now, a new hero comes again. Barack Obama has many families in this world. I believe that the war will finish. No terror any more, no war any more. Many people in this world are waiting for him as a leader of America. Good Luck for you Barack. May you will able to maintain the peace in this world. Thank you

No comments: