Friday, December 26, 2008

IN UNKIND NIGHT

When I go to visit my relatif in a Hospital in Panyabungan, I remember that 5 years a go, my mother was here to get medicine. She became a patient here for 4 nights and paid Rp: 3.250.000.
I come here tonight to visit Tobing's father. His illness is a kidney disease. maybe he will get operation, cause his pain is to much. When I arrive to USG room, I find that Tobing wants to sign the statement that make he can't claim the doctor even a doctor will give a wrong medicine. The point, they will do as good as they can, but they will have no any responsility. I deliberate to read the statement, and I am a one of witness in the statement.
At the first time Tobing's family has said that their father's name was Riham, but when they want to make a satatement, a doctor check that the name is Irham. Yeah, as I know his his name is Riham. I never know that his real name is Irham. Tobing wants to give the true name in this statement, but doctor has been a litle bit angry because of this difference. Doctor asks Tobing with not friendly about the real name of his father. Tobing gives the true name, and doctor asks again, why his name in registration is difference. Tobing does not answer anymore, cause he doesn't know what to answer and because feels annoyed. Sure he feels lazy to answer. Cause doctor ask with unkind. I realize that the name in registration is difference with the true name. But it is not Tobing's mistakes. Someone has give the name in registration was tobing's mother. Not Tobing, but doctor has been doing as every mistake is belong to Tobing. I feel pity to him. I do care about their quarrel. I permit to the doctor so that he ask me. I answer every question. I aksed everything to Tobing's mother about his identity. Easy to answer cause I get the all from Tobing's mother for adding to statement. I believe that Tobing hates doctor who will cure his father in surgeon room. I realize that way. I am as relatif and as a visitor, look that a doctor is not very friendly, but not the owner of this hospital. He is an employer in this hospital. But he has done something unkind to a son of a patient.
I like if a nurse or a doctor read my story, I like they think a lot about it. Don't accuse like this. Don't make a new burden on the neck of family's patient.
When I want to go home, oh shiit. My helmet has disappear. Someone has stolen the helmet of my motorcycle. I go home without helmet tonight. Maybe this evening is not very kind.

No comments: