Sunday, December 21, 2008

LET'S TALK ABOUT GOOGLE

When Google Adsense send me a message about the result of my application in Google Adsense, I really feel happy, because Google receive me as a Publisher in Google Adsense. I don't know what to say because my happiness. I have told to my wife, my son and daughter, my sister, my brother in low and two of my friends. I type this page because I need a friend from America to joint with me to solve every case in Google Adsense. I know there are many countries in this world, that's why I look for a friend from America and the other country . I need to make a connection with every Blogger from the state in America such as: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Coonecticut. Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii (The city of Barack Obama), Idaho, Illionis, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampsire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Not only in this America, I look for a friend in every country, including my love country Indonesia. I believe my page will be very use full. We can share our experience here. I can ask the visitor about Google and about the Internet. I hope I can answer the question, but if I can not answer, please don't hate me, cause I just know a little about Internet. I admit that my knowledge about Google Adsense just a a little. I make this page just to make a place for our meeting, a place for share experience. Hope all of us can teach each other. Thank you very much for visit my page. May all of us always success in our life. If you want to write your comment, or you want to type your Url Website, Click here

No comments: